Thursday, July 11, 2019

Wait For It.....

I come across video posts on FaceBook that people share. They often are about cute things that babies or animals do, or sometimes about someone doing something super stupid. Once in a while, it is about someone doing something super special - it makes you go "awwww" at the end. Typically the video sets you up for a period of time before the big finale that you are supposed to see.

Because we all seem to be in such a hurry these days, the poster will often instruct you to "wait for it". Basically they are saying "don't click to the next post because this one isn't holding your attention for more than the first five seconds". By waiting for it, you are assured to have a good laugh, a good cry or to break into a good smile at least. You then say to yourself, "Ok, that was worth waiting for".

I kind of feel like this explains my life at the moment. I am waiting for it. I know the payoff in the end will be worth, but in the meantime I am pondering. I am confident I have talents and skills that I can use in ways to make positive impacts. But I am still looking over the map, trying to determine my destined navigation route. I am looking for the sign that says "this way" or "take the fork to the left".

I know I will figure it out. It will be an aha moment. It will bring a smile to my face and energy to my soul.

Wait for it. It is going to be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment